MT500 paramedic cycle helmet
Our award-winning, flagship MTB Helmet uses Koroyd technology to provide the ultimate protection for cycle responders. The helmet is packed with features, including an adjustable peak, anti-bacterial padding, eyewear dock as well as a clip-on accessory mount for a headlight or helmet-cam. Thanks to its design and functionality the MT500 Helmet won a prestigious Design & Innovation Award from Enduro Magazine.
- High performance Enduro style mountain bike helmet with wide adjustment visor
- Full integrated Koroyd® core for superior energy absorption
- Clip on accessory mount, accessory clip and light mount included
- Large vents including top “air intake” zone and large diameter Koroyd tubes for increased airflow
- Meets the Koroyd Safety Initiative (KSI), significantly reducing risk of skull fracture beyond required helmet standards
- Front eyewear dock and goggle compatibile including rear strap clip
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Antibacterial, fast wicking spacer fabric padding
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012 and the first helmet to meet the Koroyd Safety Initiative.
- Green Battenberg and AMBULANCE & PARAMEDIC text in reflective red