Hummvee zip-off trouser
The Hummvee collection garners a lot of love in the MTB scene. It was originally developed by working with London delivery couriers back in the day. We asked them what they needed from their cycling gear and Hummvee was born. Being so versatile, Hummvee was quickly adopted by cycle responders.
They can be easily converted into shorts by unzipping around the legs. There are also side-zips on the lower hem of each trouser leg to help you remove it over your shoes.
The trouser is made in a tough nylon mini-ripstop fabric with a DWR finish for effective spray protection. Critical seams are also twin-needled for added security.
UTILITY AND CARGO POCKETS
There are no less than 5 pockets on this short: 2 rear Velcro® pockets, 2 zipped side-pockets and 1 smaller thigh-pocket for your coins and keys.
Tried and tested, this trouser has outlived many a bike and we have worked hard to ensure that its durability will not disappoint. It incorporates a tough nylon and is double stitched in critical areas, making it nearly indestructible.
CLICKFAST™ LINER SHORT COMPATIBLE
This trouser has docker buttons, meaning it can be easily integrated with our Clickfast™ detachable liner.
- Durable nylon mini ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Zip off lower leg converts trousers to shorts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- Extended ankle length zips with Velcro® ankle cinches
- Clickfast™ compatible
- The Swiss Army knife of trousers